UAS Norway: Established in January 2008 as the national UAS organization in Norway. The organization is non-profit and independent, open to all private and public businesses and organizations related to unmanned aircraft. The main areas of activity for UAS-Norway are to:
- represent the UAS community of Norway - promote a UAS policy that is in line with Norwegian UAS industry and operators
- suggest national UAS related committees for Norway
- promote Norwegian UAS industry and operators interests in international forums
- establish UAS-Norway as a natural consultation body in UAS-related matters
- promote and participate in rule development in cooperation with national and international organizations and authorities
- coordinate UAS activities with the national aviation authorities (CAA) and with ATC (AVINOR) and other airspace users
- promote the knowledge about UAS, their usage and benefits
Sarah Nilsson, JD, PhD, MAS
602 561 8665
You can also fill out my online form.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only and DOES NOT constitute legal advice. While the author of this website is an attorney, she is not your attorney, nor are you her client, until you enter into a written agreement with Nilsson Law, PLLC to provide legal services.