Association of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (ARPAS): National UK association of RPAS operators employing RPAS with a mass of less than 20kg. Its objectives are:
- the organization, representation, promotion and encouragement of flying and operation of small RPAS
- to assist and guide company members
- to promote the collaboration between members and the cooperation with National Aviation Authorities or other government departments
- to produce, collect, and distribute information in connection with RPAS
- to encourage and support research relative to RPAS
- to establish and support, financially or otherwise or aid in the establishment and support of any educational scheme or establishment with benefit to the small RPAS operating community
Library of Congress: Regulation of Drones: United Kingdom
Sarah Nilsson, J.D., Ph.D., MAS
602 561 8665
You can also fill out my
The information on this website is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only and DOES NOT constitute legal advice.
While the author of this website is an attorney, she is not YOUR attorney, nor are you her client, until you enter into a written agreement with Nilsson Law, PLLC to provide legal services.
In no event shall Sarah Nilsson be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages relating to this material, for any use of this website, or for any other hyperlinked website.